Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance solutions and information from Insure All Insurance Agency. Proudly serving Jacksonville, FL and the surrounding areas for decades.
Call us today to start experiencing the Insure All difference: (904) 725-0933
Auto Insurance Quote
What is auto insurance?
This page is here to help those needing Auto insurance in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car. Florida requires a minimum of $10,000.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) requirements in Florida is a minimum of $10,000. This insurance covers you - regardless of fault.
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL) pays for serious and permanent injury or death to others when you are at fault. This coverage also provides you with legal defense if necessary.
What does the term "Florida Coverage" means? It is simply an insurance policy delivered or issued in Florida by an insurance company licensed by the Florida Dept of Financial Services. Upon moving to Florida you must obtain insurance from a company licensed in the state of Florida. If your current company is licensed in Florida, you simply need to ask them to transfer your current insurance to Florida once you have registered your vehicle. Although, this might be a good time to have a local agent review your policy for additional savings.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have additional insurance requirements.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
We are your advocate for Auto Insurance in Jacksonville, FL. Helping you with finding insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? In an effort to keep your premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs. We will get rates from multiple carriers with multiple options to help you find the best possible coverage and premiums.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims? We work with the top carriers in the nation and will work with you throughout your claims process.
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? We are here to help you during a claim. We provide links to our carriers and will help you through the process.
Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.