Windstorm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Windstorm Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Windstorm Insurance Information
Windstorm insurance is a type of coverage that protects your home from damage costs due to wind and hail. Because Florida is prone to severe storms, acquiring windstorm insurance is an excellent idea to protect you from storm damage.
What Is Windstorm Insurance?
Windstorm insurance is a unique type of insurance. It is a form of property insurance typically added to homeowners insurance policies, but it can be purchased separately. It primarily functions as a complementary form of insurance, not as replacement coverage for essential policies like homeowners insurance.
What Does Windstorm Insurance Cover?
Windstorm insurance generally includes five types of coverages:
- Dwelling coverage—This helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
- Other structures coverage—This assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a shed, detached garage or fence.
- Personal property coverage—This helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
- Loss of rent coverage—This helps cover costs if you rent out your home and it becomes uninhabitable following a windstorm, forcing your tenants to relocate.
- Loss of use coverage—This assists with living expenses in a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
The agents at All Insurance Agency can help you learn more about the coverages included in standard windstorm insurance policies.
Contact Our Agency
If you live near Jacksonville, Florida, we can assist you. The agents at All Insurance Agency are dedicated to helping you learn more about windstorm insurance policies so you can decide on the right coverage for your home.
For additional information, contact us today at 904-725-0933.