General Liability Insurance
Insurance for Businesses in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Saint Johns and Beyond
Your business is unique, meaning your insurance requirements are unique. But every business faces similar risks and it’s important to anticipate those risks.
Insure All Insurance Agency works closely with clients to find the right policy for your business. General liability insurance can provide compensation for a range of dangers and accidents that may threaten your company’s assets.
Is General Liability Insurance Required?
General liability insurance isn’t legally required, but some lenders will require you to purchase and carry general liability insurance. Whether required or not, this insurance is crucial. General liability covers claims against the business that arise from accidents and acts of non-professional negligence. Accidents happen in every industry, and while they’re not always possible to avoid, they can be anticipated with a good insurance policy.
What We Offer
Liability coverage comes in many forms. A few of the liability coverages we offer include:
- Bodily Injury Liability: Bodily injury liability covers injury to a third party that arises out of everyday work activity. It can help cover medical expenses and legal fees, should the victim decide to sue.
- Property Damage Liability: Property damage liability compensates for third party property damage as a result of everyday work activity.
- Personal or Advertising Injury: Personal and advertising injury covers claims concerning libel, slander, copyright infringement and more.
- Products-Completed Operations: This coverage covers injury resulting from products or services provided by the company.
- Products Liability: Products liability covers lawsuits concerning bodily injury or property damage caused by a product.
- Contractual Liability: If you enter into a contract, contractual liability adds to your liability coverage.
Find General Liability Insurance Today
No matter what type of lawsuit threatens your business, there is likely an insurance policy to cover it. No matter what coverage you need, Insure All Insurance Agency can help you find a reliable policy. Call us at (904) 725-0933 or fill out a general insurance liability quote form today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Commercial General Liability Insurance Calculated?
General liability insurance is determined by the risk your business poses of filing a claim. Factors that may affect your general liability premiums include your:
- Credit score
- Claims history
- Coverage limits
How Does Commercial General Liability Work?
When you purchase a commercial general liability policy, you will pay monthly premiums in return for coverage. This policy covers the business from lawsuits concerning certain liability-related accidents and can provide compensation for third party bodily injury, personal or advertising injury and property damage.
How Much Does a Commercial General Liability Cost?
General liability insurance can cost anywhere between $300 and $5,000 depending on the size of your business and other factors. Speak with an insurance professional at Insure All Insurance Agency to find an affordable general liability policy to cover your business today.